Crypto Startup School (CSS) is a twelve-week accelerator designed around the specific needs of web3 startups. CSS is an in-person program, featuring lectures and mentorship from industry experts, founder talks, and access to the a16z network.
- CSS session
Week 1 /
The big picture: what, why, how
Week 2 /
Product & UX design
Week 3 /
Protocol & token design, zero knowledge, more
Week 4 /
Business mechanics of web3
Week 5 /
Infrastructure & security
Week 6 /
Decentralization, legal, & governance
Week 7 /
Operations & company culture
Week 8 /
Regulatory & government affairs
Week 9 /
Marketing & community building
Week 10 /
Go-to-market (GTM) & fundraising
- What is Crypto Startup School?
- What are the other benefits?
- How many companies will be accepted?
- Can companies participate if they have already raised funding?
- What is the application and review process?
- Will you provide dedicated space for the teams to work out of?